Voter ID Online Form Online Form
National Portal Services Portal
• Aadhar Card Launched : 28/01/2009
• Start Enrollment Date : 28/01/2009
• Last Date Apply Online – Not Available
• No Application Fee
Nationality – India/NRI
Max Age – Not Available
Aadhar Card Online Update
|Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Indian government to every individual resident of India. Unique Identification Authority of India Are Providing to E Aadhar Card Download Online, Update/Correction in Your Aadhar Card, Find Your Enrollment No Of Your Aadhar Card & Others Various Information Related Aadhar Card Are Available in Single Portal of UIDAI.|
|Aadhar Card Online Update:|
Step For Download
•• Address Proof:
Utility Bills, Latest bank statement ,PAN Card, Passport copy, Driving License,Government-issued service card, Public sector bank passbook,Rental/ Lease Agreement or Property Document with deed and photograph,Arm’s License,Railway Identity card,Student Identity Card,Document for Physical Handicap,Freedom fighter identity card,Pension Document etc.
•• Proof of Age:
• SSC Certificate,
• Two recent passport sized photographs:
• Step 1: First visitwebsite UIDAI Portal.
• Step 2: Enter your details such as: Aadhaar number, Full name, Pin code of your residential address and Captcha image.
• Step 3: Click on Get One Time Password button to get OTP on registered mobile.
• Step 4:Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar Card.
• Step 5: Click on “Validate and Download” download button.
• Step 7: Your e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded in a PDF format.
• Step 8 : Your E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code.
Find Enrollment ID / Aadhar No.
E Aadhar Card Download
For Online Correction / Update
Locate Enrollment Center
Check Aadhar Card Status
|Download SarkariJob.in Android App|
|Join SarkariJob.in on Facebook|
|Join SarkariJob.in on Twitter|